Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Liquid Applique

Last Friday I had a few ladies over to learn about Liquid Applique. This strange substance can add a fun touch to any project!
This For You card was one of my Samples.
Supplies from CTMH-Key to My Heart pattern paper, Die cut flowers, colonial white CS, Sorbet CS, Juniper CS, Juniper ink, Juniper brad, Liquid Applique, Say it with Style stamp set
Other-scallop punch

This cupcake card is one we made. To get the "silky" look, apply the liquid applique and let air dry.
Supplies from CTMH-Emporium creative basics pattern paper, twilight CS, colonial white CS, twill ribbon, liquid applique, cupcake sprinkles stamp set, twilight ink, bamboo ink, foam squares

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Both of these cards are so lovely! The colors are so bright! I have a tube of this stuff and have never used it. I need to break it out..The blue card looks like it has real frosting on it!
Love your cards!